Fully handmade Speargun.
Assembly of Mahogany wood and Iroko wood in strips and glued, with carbon layer reinforcement on handle and head part.
– Integral shaft guide.
– Bonded and protected with resin and epoxy, especially suitable for prolonged use at sea Acrylic paint with varnish and camo customization.
– 2 compartments in which is placed a lead ballast to adjust the trim.
Delivered with a neutral trim.
– Ergonomic and resistant handle covered with a non-slip coating
– available for right-handers (or for left-handers on request).
– Single roller head with 2 Delrin pulleys.
– 316L stainless steel stoppers and deflectors.
– Sandvik 7mm shaft
– mini shark fin.
– 14mm & 16mm “High performance” rubber bands (total of 6 bands and 1 circular).
– Exium compact 50mt reel.